When I weighed myself this morning (post-pee/pre-coffee), I was none-too-pleased to learn that I am HALFWAY back to the weight at which I started Weight Watchers. This is not a HUGE gain, number-wise. I lost a total of 19 pounds between February and my wedding day (two and a half weeks ago), which means that in a meager 17 days I have gained almost ten pounds. I'm sure a great deal of it is just conditional weight from the salty/fatty/crap I've been eating since we've been home. And a week in Disney World didn't help. I actually wasn't as bad as I THOUGHT I would be, but I didn't count points. Ever. At all. And of course I always chose the red meat instead of the more lean options. Sigh.
I've noticed that my "pain" has come back since putting the weight back on, too. Maybe I should listen to my body. It's probably telling me that it can't make or sustain babies if I can barely do a sit-up. Usually there comes a point in my weight gain/loss cycle in which I can no longer tolerate feeling heavy and cloddish, which is always the catalyst for counting points like a maniac again. God, what a BORING blog. I made butts of varying sizes in the title line? I'll make some less-impulsive choices at the grocery this weekend, maybe hit a WW meeting this week sometime. I haven't been to one since April, which doesn't help the motivation ONE IOTA.
You'd think feeling like a walrus would be motivation enough.
It would be really nice to come back to school this year healthier and with more energy, instead of as the Warbling Lardass. I don't know where I got that.
Tomorrow is Vivienne and Corey Day. Kings Island is on the list, if the radar is clear. Class starts on Thursday, and then it's 18-20 months straight of Master's Degree Fun. I would like to get a little bit of reading done for that.
I need to get some scrapbooking done, too. Booooo, one month left of summer, BOOOO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You need to update, sistah.
To be honest, I totally forgot that I even had a blog.
Also, maybe I will not write so much about my reproductive system from now on.
:)
Post a Comment