My pants are a little looser (?) on me. This is a good thing this week, but next week when they're even more droopy and whale-tale exposing, it will quickly turn into a bad thing. Because no one in their right mind wants to see my drawers.
It's getting cold! I love this time of year because there are still some leaves clinging to the trees, but it's perfectly reasonable to sit by a fire. I also love blankets. There's something about swaddling myself on the couch that makes me appreciate life. I never get to use my thick socks, either, so until it gets old I appreciate it.
Chili. I love chili. It's so good for you! (I use fat free ground turkey.) Seriously. Unless you put sugar and other BS in it, you can't go wrong... (...unless you overspice and you end up feeling like you need to sit on a snowcone eventually). I'm keeping my kitchen stocked with squash (can't taste it in the chili), beans, tomatoes, and whatnot. Ummmm yeah my life is really boring.
My elementary school kids are starting to understand that I'm a real person and that I don't live at school under my desk. I'm having them do a "Who Is Our Orchestra?" project for our bulletin board this week, and one student asked me if I'm married. I said yes, and she asked what my husband's name is. Without hesitation, a kid (who, of course, never speaks when I need him to) answered across the room, "DUH! It's MISTER HALL."

2 comments:
Yeah - a new post. Keep them coming! I just use the iMovie program on my mac. It's super easy.
from one midnight cereal eater to another, I stumbled upon your blog and got such a kick out of reading it. In addition to being a fellow midnight ceral eater, I also used to teach high school and work at a middle school and it was always so funny to see kids reaction when they would run into me somewhere off campus. They couldn't believe I did things outside of school like, for instance, go to the grocery store!! Total crack up.
Post a Comment